Sunday 21 July 2013

dimanche

Today I went for a swim in Aquatic park. Bloody cold. But still people should get used to it rather than renting these swim suits. I went swimming twice.  Bad idea.  Took me a while to get my warmth back the second time. But now I feel nicely relaxed.  I'm in an Irish pub on vodka orange and soon to come nachos,  Irish version.
Earlier I went through little Italia and past the bookshop I already saw yesterday,  quite a famous bookshop which went all the way to high court as a publisher. Apparently a poet runs the place,  oh I must go back there! There's also this pub where you have this Chinese woman speaking Russian,  oh I must go back there!
And yes! I had a Vertigo trip, went to where James Stewart used to live, the flat is still there but it has changed a bit, and of course the trees! There used to be no trees then.
So yes,  went to the shop and bought an anthology of poetry pubished by them. And, after,  yes! I spoke a bit of Russian!  :-) Was nice.
Then I walked back to the hostel. I feel nicely tired.  Will try to go back swimming but this time without forgetting a towel! And I will go early afternoon when the sun is shining.  That will help!


No comments:

Post a Comment