Monday 22 July 2013

Monday, au boulot!

Today two visits to libraries: St Mary's college and Oackland main public library,  the two will be quite different from one another I'm sure.
Couldn't shower today my towel is gone so my hair look weird as they have still sea water in them. Oh well. I hope no more stuff will be stolen!
OK here we go. On my way to the other side of the bay.
End of day. Though I have not walked as much as the other days, I feel quite tired.
Perhaps it was the intellectual effort in visiting other libraries. Very good day, and for photographs too I think. Found at last a cheap, quiet place where you can eat. Nice fresh tacos.
Really liked Oakland.  Would like to go back to the museum. Also should go to the native American museum,  I hope there is one. And the oriental museum.  If I find the time. And go swimming on the beach. There should be a nice view of the bridge and the waves are not high.  Well we will see. As usual, swimming in a sea you don't know is a question of tactic. And knowing if you can do it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment